What does the retreat cost and include?
The retreat includes:
- Morning and evening sessions to help clarify where you are in your life and discover a more positive path for your future
- A 6 week Heart Path Design Series program that includes weekly group coaching calls to help you integrate your experience and actualize the positive changes in your life
- Your personal deck of Impression Cards and the accompanying 104-page book, The Impatient Person’s Guide to Enlightenment, that will support you in communicating with your subconscious mind and uncover the story in which you have been living
- A beautiful full-color, 110 page workbook/journal, The Playbook, where you can clarify where you’ve been and where you’re going, record your insights and inspirations, and allow those insights to become solidified and real
- 4 days and 5 nights lodging at Dancing Deer Retreat Center
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day, Monday – Thursday and breakfast on Friday
- Afternoons free to:
- Explore the Creativity Room, filled with art and craft supplies to facilitate self-expression and effect change and growth on a personal level
- Sign up for individual counseling and healing sessions
- Discover the beautiful 45-acre property
The all-inclusive price of $795 is for the Women’s Retreat.
What is the purpose of the retreat?
What will our time together be like?
We will provide tools for stimulating discussion and reflection. There will be some time all together in circle as well as time in pairs or small groups. Circle offers a container that can hold our differences, our dreams, and our co-imagineering of a better world. The intention is that everyone has a good balance of time to:
- develop your personal Heart’s Journey, a dynamic and flexible roadmap that will serve you going forward
- listen to what others are sharing (being witness to their sacred journey)
- verbally express what is alive for you in the process we are undergoing
- feel heard, understood, and witnessed as you discover what has meaning for you
- record your thoughts, ideas, and intentions
- define your core values, your uniqueness, and draw a picture of the life that would be most fulfilling for you
- clarify your feelings and thoughts through a number of optional activities such as artistic expression, an energy therapy session, or a walk around the property
Do I need to come with a specific idea of what issues I want to work on?
Absolutely not! The sharing we do together on the first day will unveil that for you in the moment. Even if you come thinking you know what you want, you will most likely uncover hidden layers, seemingly by accident. This is the power of the group process. No need to prepare or bring anything unless you want to!
Do I get to choose my roommates?
We encourage you to share a room with attendees whom you do not know, to deepen the connection and enrich the experience of the retreat. However, if you have a specific request, please let us know so that we can consider it.
If I live nearby, can I spend nights at home?
No. The experience we’re creating requires that everyone be together for the week. If you have special needs, let us know so that we can work with you to accommodate those needs without detracting from the experience design.
Can you give me more information about the food?
We provide 3 vegetarian meals per day. We will do our best to accommodate special diets.
What kind of follow up support might be available?
The Women’s Retreat currently includes the 6 week Heart Path series which are live weekly group calls to support your path forward.
For both the men and the women, we will help you start Hearts Journey circles in your area as a way of continuing the learning and the support in your lives. By putting these principles and practices in place in your lives with others in your community, you can continue what you’ve learned with us at the retreat and come back again to deepen your journey. We can also provide support in other ways, so just talk to us about what you have in mind.
Is there parking available on site?
Yes, there is ample parking space available at Dancing Deer Retreat Center. You may need to unload your car and then park it a short walk away, but you will have no problem finding a place to park.
Is transportation provided to/from the San Luis Obispo (SBP) airport or from the Amtrak train station (PRB or SLO)?
While the retreat does not ‘provide’ transportation as part of the cost, we will do our best to support your travel needs. We will work with everyone to coordinate logistics. We may introduce attendees in advance who are flying in at the same time so that they can coordinate shared transportation, for example. While we can’t promise to pick you up ourselves, that may be one of the solutions.
Take the leap!
Registering is easy. Simply click the button below.
I minimum deposit of $150 will hold your spot (balance due 2 weeks before the retreat).